Tuesday, February 22, 2011

L.I.F.E

YES YES YES! life is unpredictable,, eventhough human r good planner but ALLAH is e good decider.
i'm speechless, i'm blank even i try my best to speak out e truth..yeah, this is e reality of "L.I.F.E"
Life.Is.Full of.Emotions.. aite??
At a sudden i'm happy, at a minute i'm sad, at once i laugh back, at a second i cried..fiuhhh~then i become crazy..hee,, well it's e reality..we cant deny it..be strong n faces the obstacles..step forward n dont turn back.just look backward once only to view ur footsteps..
i tried to forget but i cant..i try to deny but it closes to me..i try to run but it approaches me..dear ALLAH, pls help me..
Embrace those who love u n whom u love.love is a grave mental disease..gah!
Nabi S.A.W bersabda yang bermaksud: “Jika seseorang itu sayang kepada sahabatnya maka hendaklah dia beritahu bahawa dia menyayanginya" (Riwayat Abu Daud)
so frens, i love u<3