Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WORDS FROM 'ME' FOR 'MYSELF'

DEAR DEARER DEAREST IQA,

      Since 2010 will walk away from ur life, let the moment be eternal in ur mind..THE MEMORY WILL NEVER BE FADE,,
     
      Set the target and try to reach it! With the bless of ALLAH, u can do it, just do ur very best! Do make ur family proud of u, do not be too contented once u embrace e victory nor too discourage when u fail. Do always remember, the greatest mistake is to anticipate e outcome of engagement n u should not be thinking of wether it ends in victory or in defeat oke(:
        
      So, LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!


p/s: i will never forget this words which gain my spirit when i was sitting my SPM..its keep reminding me MY GOAL and MY AIM..ALLAH, please help me to lead myself to the right track..


         oh no! SPM's RESULT !!! nervous nervous~cool pls!Let ALLAH decide e best for us oke(;